Tom never caught Jerry, but Costa Mesa Pest Control will catch your rodents!
Rodents are a common problem in homes and businesses. They can cause damage to property, spread disease, and even be a fire hazard.
At Costa Mesa Pest Control, we have the experience and expertise to help you get rid of rodents and prevent them from coming back. We use a variety of methods to control rodent infestations, including:
- Poisoning: We use rodenticides that are safe for humans and pets. We will place the rodenticides in areas where rodents are most likely to eat them.
- Exclusion: We can seal up any cracks or crevices where rodents could enter your property. This will prevent them from getting inside in the first place.
- Education: We can teach you how to prevent rodents from infesting your home in the first place. We will provide you with tips on how to keep your home clean and free of clutter, how to seal up cracks and crevices, and how to store food properly.
If you think you have a rodent problem, don't hesitate to contact Costa Mesa Pest Control. We will help you get rid of them quickly and effectively.
Here are some additional tips to help you prevent rodents:
- Keep your home clean and free of clutter. Rodents are attracted to food and shelter, so making sure your home is clean and free of clutter will help to deter them.
- Seal up any cracks or crevices around your home. Rodents can squeeze through very small openings, so it is important to seal up any cracks or crevices around your home to prevent them from entering.
- Store food in airtight containers. Rodents are attracted to food, so storing food in airtight containers will help to keep them away.
- Trim back trees and shrubs that touch your home. Rodents can use trees and shrubs to climb up to your home, so trimming back trees and shrubs that touch your home will help to prevent them from doing so.
- Dispose of pet waste properly. Rodents are attracted to pet waste, so it is important to dispose of it properly.
- Have your home inspected by a pest control professional regularly. This will help to identify any potential rodent problems early on.
By following these tips, you can help keep your home rodent-free. We're here to help!
We understand that rodents can be a major problem, and we are here to help. Our team of experienced technicians will work with you to get rid of rodents quickly and effectively. We also offer a variety of other services to help you prevent rodents from coming back.
Call us today for a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you with your rodent problem.
We're available 24/7, so call us anytime. We're here to help you get rid of rodents and get your life back to normal.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Costa Mesa Pest Control for your rodent control needs:
- We have over 20 years of experience in rodent control.
- We use safe and effective methods to get rid of rodents.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We're available 24/7.
Call Costa Mesa Pest Control today and get rid of rodents for good!