Get rid of these pests for good!
Silverfish are small, wingless insects that are common in homes and businesses. They are attracted to moisture and food, and they can cause damage to books, paper, and other belongings.
At Costa Mesa Pest Control, we have the experience and expertise to help you get rid of silverfish and prevent them from coming back. We use a variety of methods to control silverfish infestations, including:
- Boric acid: Boric acid is a natural insecticide that is effective against silverfish. We can sprinkle boric acid in areas where silverfish are active.
- Diatomaceous earth: Diatomaceous earth is a natural abrasive that can kill silverfish by cutting through their exoskeletons. We can sprinkle diatomaceous earth in areas where silverfish are active.
We also offer a variety of other services to help you prevent silverfish from coming back, including:
- Inspection: We will inspect your home or business to identify any potential silverfish problems.
- Exclusion: We can seal up any cracks or crevices where silverfish could enter your property.
- Education: We can teach you how to prevent silverfish from infesting your home in the first place.
If you think you have a silverfish problem, don't hesitate to contact Costa Mesa Pest Control. We will help you get rid of them quickly and effectively.
Here are some additional tips to help you prevent silverfish:
- Keep your home clean and dry. Silverfish are attracted to moisture, so it is important to keep your home dry.
- Seal up any cracks or crevices where silverfish could enter your home.
- Get rid of any clutter in your home. Silverfish like to hide in dark, damp places, so getting rid of clutter will help to reduce their hiding places.
- Store food in airtight containers. Silverfish are attracted to food, so storing food in airtight containers will help to keep them away.
By following these tips, you can help keep your home silverfish-free.
We're here to help!
We understand that silverfish can be a major problem, and we are here to help. Our team of experienced technicians will work with you to get rid of silverfish quickly and effectively. We also offer a variety of other services to help you prevent silverfish from coming back.
Call us today for a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you with your silverfish problem.
We're available 24/7, so call us anytime. We're here to help you get rid of silverfish and get your life back to normal.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Costa Mesa Pest Control for your silverfish control needs:
- We have over 20 years of experience in silverfish control.
- We use safe and effective methods to get rid of silverfish.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We're available 24/7.
Call Costa Mesa Pest Control today and get rid of silverfish for good!